Frequently Asked Questions
What can I wear in the pool?
We don't allow items with buttons or zippers, belts, jeans, rivets, thongs, or see through articles. See the full list HERE.
What cleaning protocols are going to be in place?
Our staff will be sanitizing our Cabanas in-between reservations, cleaning the bathrooms and common touchpoints hourly, and sanitizing equipment when it is turned back in.
Do you have lockers?
Yes, we have lockers available to rent for a $1 at our ticket booth window.
Do you charge for the tubes?
No, all tubes are in the pool and for anyone to use, please keep them in the water for all to enjoy. Please visit the ticket booth for small child/infant tubes.
What is your weather policy?
If it lightnings, thunders, or is raining to hard, we clear the pool for 20 minutes, every time one of them happens again the 20 minutes will start over.
Are there life jackets available?
Yes life jackets are available to rent for $1 at our ticket booth window.
Can I bring my own life jacket from home?
Yes, but it must be US Coast Guard certified and be labeled as such.
Where are you located?
Please see our directions page by clicking here.
What are the rules?
Rules and regulations for the Wave Pool:
- Outside food or beverages are prohibited/coolers or glass containers are prohibited. This includes bottled water.
- No outside tubes / floats allowed in the park (including arm floats, infant tubes or floaties).
- We provide for you & do not charge for the E.P. Wave Pool tubes usage.
- Tubes must remain in the water at all times.
- Prohibited items may not be taken into the pool (snorkels, fins, glass or tempered glass face mask or any other scuba equipment, balls or any hard plastic toys).
- Life jackets are available for rent at the ticket booth.
- Personal life jackets may be used as long as they are Coast Guard Certified.
- Children 10 years or younger must be supervised by a person 15 years or older.
- Proper swimwear is required (ex. Brazilian/European or any type of thong swim suits, cutoffs, attire with belts, buttons or zippers are prohibited). Signs are posted prior to entering the park as to what to wear.
- Hanging onto or crossing over lane rope is prohibited.
- Regular diapers are prohibited -swim diapers are allowed.
- Animals and pets are prohibited.
- The following actions are prohibited: smoking tobacco, e-cigs & vaporizers, use of or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, running, diving, horseplay with the tubes, rough play, profanity and discharging bodily waste.
- Persons with infectious diseases, open blisters, cuts or bandages are prohibited from using the pool.
Volleyball Court rules:
- The Volleyball Court can be used for game play only.
- Balls can be checked out at the ticket booth with a personal item (such as an ID or keys).
- Game ball must remain in court area.
- Game ball is supplied by management and must be returned after play.
- Organized/team play must obtain management's consent prior to play.
- Playground is intended for children 2-12 years of age.
- Adult supervision is recommended.