Splash in the surf at Eagle Pointe's Wave Pool!
The Eagle Pointe Wave Pool offers the best beach in Mont Belvieu!
Ride on waves created by high-tech equipment for some fun in the sun & surf. Relaxing, refreshing, and unique, the Eagle Pointe Wave Pool provides the perfect answer to the scorching days of summer. Cool down, splash around and stay awhile in our wave pool.
Since the pool starts at ground level and goes to a depth of six feet, folks of all ages, from toddlers to elderly, can enjoy a wonderful day poolside. Grab a comfortable lounge chair to soak up the sun or seek shelter from direct sunlight in one of our ample shaded areas. Escape to our oasis!
Want to host a party at the Wave Pool?
The Wave Pool is a great location for birthday parties and group events! We take care of everything!
What you'll find at the Wave Pool:
• Shaded areas where you can escape the glare and UV rays.
• Sand Volleyball court
• Children's play area
• A snack bar so you can find convenient food and beverages.
• Life jacket rentals for non-swimmers.
• Free inner tubes to ride in.
• Lounge chairs and picnic tables for reading, relaxing and lunch.
• Locker rentals to store your gear
• Public restrooms
• Background music to entertain you
HOURS OF OPERATION:
11:00AM - 6:00PM
May 23, 2020 – August 9, 2020
Post-Season Open Weekends:
August 15th & 16th
August 22nd & 23rd
August 29th & 30th
September 5th, 6th & 7th
Can be used all in one visit or over multiple visits.
10 Visit Pass: $70
15 Visit Pass: $100
20 Visit Pass: $200
Family Season Pass: $175
A Wave Pool Season Pass admits the purchaser, spouse, & children under 22 - up to 5 people. If you have a family larger than 5 people, the cost is an additional $10 per person. You can purchase your passes in-house at EPRC or online.
Online purchasing note: when buying the pass through self-service, you only need to buy one for the main pass holder. Have your family members added onto your account and the pass will automatically include them.
Purchase your 2020 Season Pass online!
NEXT STEP: Stop by the Front Desk at EPRC to pick up your passes.
Though there is no outside food allowed in the park.
We offer a fully stocked & staffed concession stand with some great options, as well as plenty of picnic tables outside the park gates. We don't charge a second admittance fee if you leave the park for a picnic and want to return to the pool.
- Click here for Appropriate Swim Attire for the Eagle Pointe Wave Pool.
- Children must be 11 years old or older to go into the Wave Pool without an adult.
- If your child is in a life jacket, they must remain within arms reach of parent/guardian past 3' deep.
- If you're bringing your own life jacket, it must be US Coast Guard approved and be labeled as such.
- No pets allowed. Service dogs are permitted in the park, but must be kept out of the pool.
- Beach Entry with a wide, shallow entrance for easy access for parents with toddlers and small children. Depth starts a 0 inches at the entrance and goes to 6 feet deep.
- No minimum height requirement.
- There’s a playground for children and Beach Volleyball in the sand.
- Picnic tables are available outside the Wave Pool gates.
- This is a smoke free park. There is a designated smoking area located outside the water park gates with a cigarette butt receptacle. This applies to e-cigs and vaping devices.
NO outside food or drinks (including water) allowed. Concession stand is available.
All bags are subject to inspection before entry.
If you would like to reserve the Wave Pool for a private party/event, call our Aquatics office at (281)385-6668, ext. 234 or book online under the Pool Party tab.
Have more questions?
Visit our F.A.Q. page for additional information.
NO refunds or rain-checks will be given after entry fee is paid.
* Coupons MUST be presented at time of purchase to receive discount. Coupons are not valid for use with Birthday Party Packages.
+All rates are subject to change.
The Eagle Pointe Wave Pool staff is not responsible for any of the above changes. Please, if you have any complaints or comments about the changes or would like more information about our aquatic programs, please contact us!