The Stingrays Swim Team is for ages 3 - 8 years old. This is a developmental swim team for younger swimmers that have advanced out of swim lessons.
• Ready Position on front and back
• Building up endurance by increasing workout yardage –with end goal moving to
• Build technique in Free/Back and elementary knowledge in Breast and Fly
• Good streamlines and breakouts
Members pay $30 monthly
Nonmembers pay $50 monthly
No USA Swim Fee and No Meet Fees until your swimmer moves up to Stingrays Swim Team
Monday 5:00pm - 6:00pm
1. Contact the Aquatics department via phone or email to set up an appointment.
2. We'll work with your schedule to book your appointment for a swim test prior to a swim team practice.
Want to try out for the swim team?
Getting On the Team:
It doesn't have to be perfect, but swimmer must swim 12.5 yards in 2 out of the 4 the following strokes: backstroke, freestyle, breast or fly.
Required Swim Equipment for everyone: Swim cap, goggles, swimsuit, & water bottle
Optional Equipment: Kickboard, fins, pull buoy, paddles, snorkel