You can visit Eagle Pointe Recreation Complex to pick up an application or you can download an application, by clicking HERE. (Requires Adobe Reader) Applications and resumes are accepted in person, by email or via fax. If you wish to apply, but there is not a position available, Eagle Pointe will keep resumes and applications on file for future positions that become available.
Eagle Pointe Recreation Complex has opportunities for Certified Fitness Trainers. This position is responsible for assisting members in the cardiovascular and strength area, including but not limited to Weight Room Orientations, Fitness Testing, and Program Design.
• Must obtain CPR/AED certification within 30 days of hire
• Must have a current Professional Personal Training/Strength & Conditioning Certification (NSCA, ACSM, ACE, NASM)
• One year of experience as a trainer
• Must be able to perform all aspects of the position, including but not limited to walking, standing for long periods of time, bending, reaching, and lifting weight up to 50 lbs
• Ensure a safe and welcoming environment for all members and guests
• Follow all EPRC policies and procedures related to the Personal Training program
• Keep the fitness areas safe and functional
• Recruit and develop new Personal Training clients
• Develop & explain exercise programs & techniques to fit individual client needs
• Comfortable with using and demonstrating all the equipment
• Continue professional development
Flexible scheduling: Part-Time to Full-Time
Please fax (281-385-6285) or email your resume with your application. You can also visit Eagle Pointe to pick up an application.
Click HERE to download an application (PDF).