EPRC will reopen on Monday, May 18th, with safety measures in place to ensure the health & safety of members and staff.
EPRC Temporary hours of operation will be:
• Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00p.m. (closed from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. to sanitize)
• Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (closed from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. to sanitize)
• Sunday Noon – 5:00 p.m. (no sanitation closure)
These hours will remain in effect until a larger occupancy and lower restrictions are allowed.
As of Monday, May 18, EPRC will be operating under the following restrictions and guidelines:
• The Cardio & Strength Training Room will be open at a 25% occupancy rate. This will allow for 30 members to be in the area at one time; 15 in the weight training area and 15 in the cardio fitness area. If there are more than 30 members, the overflow will be cued outside of the room 6 feet apart.
• We are asking members to limit workouts to one (1) hour.
• Members will need to wear gloves that cover the entire hand as outlined in Governor Abbott’s GA-18 order.
• Equipment will need to be wiped down and sanitized by members after each use.
• Individuals need to maintain a 6-foot physical distance from others during their workout.
Some areas of the Eagle Pointe Recreation Center will remain closed:
• Shower and locker facilities
• Group exercise classes; Studios A and B
• Child Watch
• Basketball Gym
• Racquetball Courts
• Lap Pool
• Wave Pool
In the event of thunder & lightning in the area, we are required to clear the pool & pool deck for your safety.
The Eagle Pointe Aquatics Department offers a wide variety of aquatic programs YEAR-ROUND!
Our Indoor Pool is the perfect place to host all kinds of gatherings from birthday parties to major events. With it being a heated pool, you can host a party at Eagle Pointe well into the cooler months! The pool is available for private rentals on Saturdays & Sundays starting at 4:15pm. Cost is dependent upon number of persons and length of event. Read more!
You can book your party online through our self service store!
Book your party online!
We offer swim lessons year round in our indoor heated lap pool. Whether you're 6 months or 65 years old, we have swim instructors that can have you swimming like a fish in no time.
Stingrays Swim Team
Our Stingrays Swim Team is for any age (kids & adults alike). We offer a competitive swim team, as well as a non-competitive developmental team.
Tryout for the Stingrays Swim Team by appointment YEAR-ROUND!
Adult Swimming Programs
Our Adult Swim Programming has several programs to offer from Learning-to-swim to Competitive Levels. Private lessons for ALL ages whether you're just learning, trying to perfect your technique, or if you're in need of training for an upcoming competition!
The Indoor Pool offers 1 dedicated lap swimming lane all day with the capability to hold up to 3 swimmers. We offer many programs in our pool so check when we have times for open swim. Click to download a printable pool schedule.
See our full Lap Pool Schedule on the Google Calendar below, (schedule is subject to change).
Our Indoor Pool has an age policy as follows:
- 5 & under must have a parent in the water (arm’s length).
- 6-10 who pass a swim test can swim with a parent on the deck. If they did not pass a swim test depending on your age & ability they will have to wear a life jacket or be in the shallow end. If they go to the deep end they will need to be arm’s length from an adult.
- 11 & up who pass a swim test can swim alone. If they did not pass a swim test depending on your age & ability they will have to wear a life jacket or be in the shallow end. If they go to the deep end they will need to be arm’s length from an adult.