You can visit Eagle Pointe Recreation Complex to pick up an application or you can download an application, by clicking HERE. (Requires Adobe Reader) Applications and resumes are accepted in person, by email or via fax. If you wish to apply, but there is not a position available, Eagle Pointe will keep resumes and applications on file for future positions that become available.
Position: Personal Trainers
Hours: Part-Time / Full-Time
*Applicants must be comfortable working some evenings.
Eagle Pointe Recreation Complex has opportunities for Certified Fitness Trainers. This position is responsible for assisting members in the cardiovascular and strength area, including but not limited to Weight Room Orientations, Fitness Testing, and Program Design.
• Must obtain CPR/AED certification within 30 days of hire
• Must have a current Professional Personal Training/Strength & Conditioning Certification (NSCA, ACSM, ACE, NASM)
• One year of experience as a trainer
• Must be able to perform all aspects of the position, including but not limited to walking, standing for long periods of time, bending, reaching, and lifting weight up to 50 lbs
We are now hiring safety minded swim instructors and lifeguards at Eagle Pointe.
Not certified? Click to learn how EPRC can pay for your Lifeguard Certification Course. Take the Lifeguard leap for the 2017 summer season!
• Minimum 16 years of age
• Lifeguard Certification required to apply
• CPR/AED/First Aid certification
• Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds in weight
• Able to perform job responsibilities in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
Please fax (281-385-6285) or email your resume with your application. You can also visit Eagle Pointe to pick up an application.
Food & Beverage
Contact fax: 281-385-6285
Flexible scheduling: Part-Time
*Applicants must be comfortable with working some evenings.
We are seeking individuals to perform necessary duties of the front-of-house. Must be able to work flexible hours, have good customer service skills, and be willing to learn quickly. No experience necessary. Please fax (281-385-6285) or email your resume with your application. You can also visit Eagle Pointe to pick up an application.
We are always accepting applications. Put one in today!