You can visit Eagle Pointe Recreation Complex to pick up an application or you can download an application, by clicking HERE. (Requires Adobe Reader) Applications and resumes are accepted in person, by email or via fax. If you wish to apply, but there is not a position available, Eagle Pointe will keep resumes and applications on file for future positions that become available.
Position: Tennis Instructor
Hours: Part-Time - Set your own schedule!
*Applicants must be comfortable working some evenings.
EPRC is searching for a bright, energetic person with enthusiasm for teaching tennis and helping kids & adults have fun and be successful from their very first swing.
• Must obtain CPR/AED certification within 30 days of hire (check the Community Training page for CPR training info)
• Prior tennis instructing experience required
• Must be able to perform all aspects of the position, including but not limited to walking, standing for long periods of time, bending, reaching, and lifting weight up to 25 lbs.
Click HERE to download an application (PDF) or stop by to pick one up in person.
Return to Lisa, the Fitness Director.
Position: Lifeguards/Swim Instructors
Hours: Part-Time / Full-Time
We are now hiring safety minded swim instructors and lifeguards at Eagle Pointe.
• Minimum 16 years of age
• Lifeguard Certification required to apply
• CPR/AED/First Aid certification
• Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds in weight
• Able to perform job responsibilities in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
Food & Beverage
Position: Servers, Cooks, & Wait Staff
Hours: Part-Time & Summer Staff
We have opportunities for individuals to perform necessary duties of the kitchen, as well as serve in our restaurants and catered events. Must be able to work flexible hours, have good customer service skills, and be willing to learn. Please fax or email resume or visit Eagle Pointe to fill out an application for employment in person.
• Professional Appearance
• Ability to follow directions competently
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors, and the general public
• Flexible schedule
• Indoor/Outdoor depending on event
• Varied weather conditions
• Varying schedule to include evenings and some weekends