You can visit Eagle Pointe Recreation Complex to pick up an application or you can download an application, by clicking HERE. (Requires Adobe Reader) Applications and resumes are accepted in person, by email or via fax. If you wish to apply, but there is not a position available, Eagle Pointe will keep resumes and applications on file for future positions that become available.
Position: Tennis Instructor
Hours: Part-Time - Set your own schedule!
*Applicants must be comfortable working some evenings.
EPRC is searching for a bright, energetic person with enthusiasm for teaching tennis and helping kids & adults have fun and be successful from their very first swing.
• Must obtain CPR/AED certification within 30 days of hire (next CPR Certification class is July 22nd, 2017)
• Prior tennis instructing experience required
• Must be able to perform all aspects of the position, including but not limited to walking, standing for long periods of time, bending, reaching, and lifting weight up to 25 lbs.
Click HERE to download an application (PDF) or stop by to pick one up in person.
Return to Lisa, the Fitness Director.
Primary responsibility is to assist the Maintenance Supervisor with maintaining cleanliness of all buildings and equipment in assigned facilities.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, and organization skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to handle a multi-task environment.
- Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity and an excellent work ethic.
- Diligence and an understanding of liability issues
- Non-technical competencies required to handle the job responsibilities, attention to detail, communication skills, problem solving/analytical abilities, time management skills.
- Duties include physical effort, including the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., bending, squatting, reaching, or being on feet for long periods of time.
- Duties include exposure to pool chemicals, cleaning supplies, and periodic grease/oil from cardiovascular equipment, working around loud equipment.
- Must be able to work from heights.
- Must report to work in an EPRC the approved uniform.
- Must agree to and pass drug test/ criminal background check.
Position: Lifeguards/Swim Instructors
Hours: Part-Time / Full-Time
We are now hiring safety minded swim instructors and lifeguards at Eagle Pointe.
• Minimum 16 years of age
• Lifeguard Certification required to apply
• CPR/AED/First Aid certification
• Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds in weight
• Able to perform job responsibilities in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.